Effective for Spring 2020:
While we know that in-person experiences are best for child development and social interaction, sometimes circumstances prevent that from being possible.
In order to still provide high quality musical learning time with your family, we are happy to offer Music Together® ONLINE: an interactive online program led by our early childhood music specialists.
- LIVE online family music-making and movement experiences through ZOOM
- Full on-demand access to the library of all classes and types (even the ones you don't attend live)
- Other content like parent learning moments, music-making moments & storytimes
- The private Facebook community just for Families of Every Little Soul Music
- Maracas Collection Songbook and CD & Digital Music
- At home instrument kit* (a set of egg shakers, scarves, and jingle bells)
*(Extra at-home music-making sets and home shipping are offered for a small fee)
***UPDATED TUITION INFO: The suggested tuition for this program is $168 PER FAMILY (less than $6 per class)
As a small business ourselves, we recognize that COVID-19 Pandemic has hit many families financially in ways that were not expected.
***With the forced closure of even more businesses throughout PA, at this time we are offering a PAY WHAT YOU CAN option.
The pricing through our registration system is still set as $168 BUT if your family needs to pay a lower amount for this online session, please click the "Pay Later" option on our registration system and then use Venmo to send an amount that you can afford to us at @MusicTogether-Greensburg.
What's most important to us is that you and your children can make Music Together with us, and we are happy to support families in this way.